The highlights from day 4 & 5
1. Sitting in the star lounge sipping champagne and nibbling on canapés in between shows. (We have to have a break at some point!)
2. Boasting over 40 years in the business Jenny Kee mesmerised us with her creative designs. It was her first solo show since 1981!
3. The never ending Paspaley pearls at Aje.
4. Checking out the extremely impressive collections at the Innovators – the future of Australian Fashion looks very bright.
5. A fine display of agility in the Roopa Pemmaraju show when one of our pens went flying onto the runway and we rescued it in the nick of time – saving one model from an unfortunate fate.
6. We’re all girl crushing on Samantha Harris. She was amazing at Roopa Pemmaraju.
7. The mirrored runway, fabulous designs and theatrics at Christopher Esber.
8. The fruit-salad hues of Carl Kapp. He really knows how to paint the town.
9. Akira’s garden of earthly delights.
10. Bless'ed are the Meek’s fantastic laser show.
Look stylish while supporting a great cause
Here's a who’s who of celebrity Scientologists
Quotes from one of the most powerful voices of our time; Ad...
The beauty products that have been, and will continue to be...